Our view of the East River from our hotel room.
On Saturday night we headed to Broadway to watch Alladin. It was an awesome show.
![]() |
| My beautiful girl |
The walk from the show to the hotel was endless but we got a few good pics.
Sunday was WEDDING DAY! We met in the lobby to walk to Central Park for a church service.
![]() |
| Crazy cousins |
Haley just loves the bride and groom.
It was so neat to have a church service on rocks in Central Park.
| I LOVE this girl so much! |
| Cousin Mandy |
Cousins
![]() |
| Haley standing in for Heather |
After church we decided to explore Central Park.
| The boathouse from the movie 27 Dresses |
| Central Park Zoo |
Finally the reason we were in NYC. It was time for the wedding.
Cousins Rocky & Mandy
I had to ride the chartered bus with these two crazies!
Hors d'oeuvres on the top deck of the boat.
| Best parents in the world |
I am so grateful to these two for including Haley in their special day. She absolutely loved being there and had so much fun.
Empire State Building
New York City skyline
Robbie sent me this picture while we were at the reception. Robbie and Hunter got to take Carter to his tournament all weekend.
| The Bride & Groom |
Our dinner boat cruise took us right by the Statue of Liberty. It was awesome!
Then there was dancing...
On Monday morning we got up really early and headed to the Kelly and Micheal Show.
During commercials they talked and entertained the audience.
Ben Affleck was the guest.
Then all of a sudden Kelly and Micheal were right in front of us. Amy held their hands. She also told Kelly how Haley got her name from her and she took a pic with Haley. So much fun!!
Bryan Adams sang his new song
On the way back to the hotel we passed the church that Anthony & Kandace got married in.
One more stop before we headed to the airport. We ate at a friend of Anthony's restaurant. It was absolutely the best burger I have ever had!
Then we headed to the airport. We passed right by the Freedom Tower.
Headed home to see my boys!
AHHHHHH sweet tea at the Atlanta Airport!
We are in Memphis!
It was a quick fun filled trip! Haley and I had a blast. I love spending time with my baby girl. I am so blessed. Congratulations Anthony & Kandace Pound! Thank you for sharing your special day with us.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment