Saturday, October 11, 2014

Back to School

The first week of school is always super busy.  Here are a few highlights.

I got to see Jonah at recess.


We visited Hannah at the hospital.  She spent the first week of school in the hospital with pneumonia. 


I get to see Izzy at lunch everyday.  She is finishing as I am getting there.
Izzy first day of Kindergarten, Carter first day of 3rd grade, and Jonah first day of 5th grade.

Izzy turned 6 the first week of school.

After real football practice we have to have a little extra practice in the living room.

1st Friday night football game with Hunter in the student section.

Beau's first day as a freshman.



For the last few years I have been able to get a picture of the kids together.  This year Hunter has to be at school 2 hours before Haley so there was no chance of a together picture. 

 
Hunter's first day of 9th grade.  I think I was more nervous than he was.  Of course he had a great day and is loving high school/



Haley's first day of 8th grade.  She like being in the top grade at AMS.

I love these two so much and can't believe how fast the time is going by.  I am trying to enjoy every minute of it.  I feel so blessed to be their mom.  I thank God for them daily.






No comments:

Post a Comment