Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fun Fall Saturday

Hunter & I spent the day watching Carter & Charlie play ball.  They both happen to play on a team with the Headley boys.  We have known the Headley's since high school and have adopted them into our family.  Here are the pics of the fun day at the ball park.



 GO Charlie!! 



Izzy & Erin

Jonah & Alexis







It brought back so many memories watching these two run around the ball field.  Jase & Harrson are 6 weeks apart just like Hunter & Beau.  I remember Hunter and Beau running around Rob, Dad, & David's games like it was yesterday. 
Charlie was happy his "big" cousins were there to watch him.

Joshua & Jase


Go Carter!!



You GO Hannah!  Stand up girl!

Vickey & her grandbabies


Headley boys

Love these two


Hannah took this picture of Beau & grandad.  Not to bad Hannah.


A little love from a tired girl.
 Haley, Mom, Heather & I all had on our Team Hannah shirts today and didn't plan it.

A little afternoon visit with the Mills girls.  More of our adopted family!
This is Hunter's version of helping!  Love you kiddo!



 Love these sweet girls!




I love this picture!  4 very sweet kids!!!

We had a wonderful fun filled Fall day.  God blessed us with beautiful weather & a lot of family time today.  We are very thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment