Saturday, October 11, 2014

Catchup

Watching TV with my girl.  Love her so much!


I spent my 41st birthday with all of my favorite people.

A little morning love from my favorite people.

These guys loved on me on the way to school and every time I saw them during the day.


We met these cuties for dinner at Exlines before we went to the football game.

Then me & two of my faves went to the AHS vs Bartlett football game.


Hunter ran into his baseball buddies at the game.
Evidentally Chase, Eli, & Will think it's not cool to smile.  Hunter is use to me taking a lot of pics.

Then of course more baseball.
Hunter got nasty.

Grandad loves his girls.


Football season!  Enough said!


Hunter chatting with Tate.  Tate got moved to varsity to be their quarterback.  We miss Tate.


Touchdown Huntman!






Uncle Robbie gave Hannah a sucker.  Oh she loves her Uncle Robbie.......
NOT as much as her Aunt Ziggy.  I gave her two of her favorites cheese & M&M's.


Haley and I went to see

I love days like this.


Homerun Huntman!

Little Miss Prissy Izzy playing some games on my computer.

Gameday attire

My favorite TIGERS!

Baseball at Arkansas State University.





Friday night football.  Haley got to see Jacob.  He is one of her favorites of my students.

                                  


Happy Birthday Aunt Heather!



I love pictures like this.  These are sweet boys.

More baseball but at Mississippi State this time.

That's Hunter catching the ball on third base.

Then we had a football injury.  They thought it was a fracture on the top of his foot but he ended up only being out two week so we are thinking a sprain.


New glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment