Well we are still trying to adjust to Rob working 3-11. We try to eat with him every Tuesday night after Hunter's baseball practice. The kids argue every time as to who gets the last kiss from daddy. I'm glad they still like our kisses.
This week was TCAP week. I made sure the kids were in bed early every night and got up and made them a hot breakfast every morning. I am not a morning person so this was a challenge. I was so glad when Friday arrived.
This is a sweet picture of Haley and Uncle Don last Sunday at church. She sure loves Uncle Don.
Thursdays are very light for us. No practices or games. The picture below is heartwarming to me because like most siblings they fight a lot. Lately Hunter has offered to catch her pitching and she actually lets him. I love these kiddos.
Haley's artwork is amazing to me. She gets that talent from her dad. Below is a picture she did that was displayed in the hallway for everyone to see.
Hannah & Robbie both love the Cinnamon Chex cereal. They were arguing over the cinnamon pieces. It was very funny. Hannah would feed Rob one and then herself 4. She would act like she was giving it to him then put it in her mouth and give a sneaky laugh. Watching this sweet girl grow and learn has been such a blessing. God blessed us with her and has made possible everything she accomplishes.
Friday was busy, busy, busy.....
I promised Jonah if he worked really hard on TCAP I would take him to Yogurt Mountain Friday after school. As you can see he did work hard and really enjoyed his treat.
Haley didn't want yogurt so she opted to draw.
We then picked Hunter up from school and went to meet Rob at work to get the kids uniforms. Both kids changed in the truck and we headed to Haley's game. She played at 5:30 & 7:00. Hunter had a game at 8:00 in Cordova. Luckily Rob took off work and met us at the game. He watched Haley play her first game then took Hunter to his. Haley got sick to her stomach so we headed home after the first game.
 |
| I love these kiddos. |
Brooke brought Blake, Baylie & Brynn to watch Haley play.
 |
| Baylie |
 |
| Izzie & Blake |
 |
| Brynn & Baylie |
|
Saturday Hunter didn't play until 6 & 8 so we had a lazy morning sleeping in and laying around the house. We don't get to do that very often. We then headed to the Mellow Mushroom in Collerville to celebrate Uncle Jason's birthday. The food was good and the price was not bad either.
 |
| Hannah enjoyed the sweet tea |
 |
| Izzie is really a Haley's girl right now. She had even saved her a seat. |
 |
| Ben was hungry |
 |
| sweet girl ready for her cupcake |
 |
| Beth & Ben |
 |
| Happy Birthday Jason |
Saturday afternoon my friend Carol called and asked if we could keep Dalton & Cami. We were excited to have them and for Dalton to get to watch Hunter play ball. Justin also came to the game and brought Erin & Braden. We haven't seen them in a while and enjoyed hanging out with them too.
 |
| Cami, Izzie, & Erin feeding their babies |
 |
| This is how Dalton was the entire first game |
 |
| this is how he started the 2nd game |
I know it's blurry but I had to take a picture of Izzie giving Cami & Erin a ride around the park.
 |
| snack time |
 |
| Hunter pitching |
Sunday we didn't have ball so we went to church, took a nap and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with the Crenshaw's.
The kids were excited to get into the pool. Amanda & I put our feet in but it's still to cold for me.
 |
| Hunter, Haley, Evan & Ryan |
 |
| Trace grilled burgers for us |
We love to hang out and unwind with the Crenshaw's they are very laid back just like us.
No comments:
Post a Comment