Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wednesday was Haley's first softball game of the season.  She is playing in Arlington with the Lady Panthers.  My friend Monica's husband Kevin is coaching the team.  She played with their daughter Kaity last year and is excited to play with her again.  She has been so excited about her new purple bag and shoes that her daddy picked out.

Haley pitched and was so nervous.  She told me "she had the butterfly things again and was going to throw up" but she didn't. She did a great job she pitched 3 innings and struck out several girls.

I know its blurry I was trying to keep score.  I will take my good camera to the games this week.

Friday Haley had another game.  She had an entire cheering section. and was so excited.
Some of my friends from school brought their kids to watch Haley.  Thank you Laurin & Livia, Diana & Lucas, and Ali, Ainsley & Landrey.  After the game we went to Mezcal for dinner.
sweet Landrey loved the attention

Ainsley eating her "big girl taco"

Laurin & Livia
Diana & Lucas


Haley with the Mills girls

Haleybug & Landrey

Hunter had a game at 9:00 in Southaven so after dinner Haley & I headed that way.  We weren't far down the road and I noticed Haley was quiet and looked over to see this.  Sweet baby girl was worn out.


Saturday Haley spent the entire day with Ali & her girls.  She helped with Landrey, played with Ainsley & helped Ali clean.  She had a blast and loved that she didn't have to sit through 2 of Hunter's baseball games.

On the way to Hunter's game we stopped at Sonic for lunch.  Rob went to throw some trash away and when he came back he showed off his jumping skills.

After our game some of the boys were playing around and I snapped this picture.  It is neat to see how competitive they are on the field then see the friendships off the field.

Between games the team went to Big League Grill for lunch.  Tate & his dad Johnny joined us.  It was really good food and a fun time with friends.



On the way home from Hunter's game we stopped by Fox Ridge for Monica's 40th Birthday Celebration.  Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest ladies I know.
2nd grade friends

Today we started our Relay for Life fund raising week.  I had to take a picture of the feet Haley, Jonah & Carter made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment