Monday, April 2, 2012

Catching UP


After having cancer I wanted to give something back.  My school is having a Relay for Life team and I wanted to raise money for the American Cancer Society.  Since Proverbs 3:5-6 helped me so much I decided to sell t-shirts with the Thyroid Cancer ribbon and that verse.  I made around $250.  I was very excited.
t-shirts

Haley got to meet Landrey in the parking lot.  She was so excited.

Me and my Haleybug before school Friday morning.  I can't believe the year is almost over and she will be in middle school.



Hunter getting ready for his game.




Saturday Haley & I met some of my school friends at Chili's for lunch.  Haley loves babies like her momma.

Haley & Lucas

Haley & Livia

Norah, Haley & Ainsley

Babies & their momma's

Laurin & Livia

Jennifer (one of Hunter's 5th grade teachers) & Norah
Diana & Lucas

 

Ali & her beautiful girls.  Ainsley wasn't really in the picture mood.  Landrey relaxed the entire meal.




After lunch Haley and I went to see Mirror Mirror.  We loved it.  When we got home we kept Ainsley & Landrey so Ali could go watch Richie play ball.  We love the Mills girls.



The best helper!!!

Ainsley

Landrey




Haley & Ainsley comparing snacks
Rob & Hunter went on a baseball trip.  They left Saturday morning and headed to Oxford, MS.  Hunter played a game against the MS. Rebels and then went to Ole Miss to watch their baseball team play #1 ranked Florida Gators.





  They had a great time.  Poor Logan had to stay home because he had the flu. 


Sunday the boys played the MS. Mustangs in Olive Branch.  It was HOT to only be April 1st.
Huntman catching


 

No comments:

Post a Comment