Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break

Spring Break was a much needed break after the past few months.  We started the week with a baseball tournament in Hornlake which was in the previous post.  Followed by family time, sinus infection, softball game, softball practice, baseball practice, another baseball tournament and wrapped up the week with dessert with friends.

Hannah has really come into her own little sassy personality.  Below she kept stealing Hunter's hat and putting it on her head.  We were at the high school softball game that dad helps coach.  Every time she would see him walk across the field she would say "Go Grandad"  then when someone would hit a ball even a foul ball she'd yell in such a proud voice "Grandad did it!"  I love this sweet girl!

I am glad the boys play so well together

Heather's sun room flooded and soaked the boxes she still hadn't unpacked.  We all went over to help.  Me feeling horrible with a sinus infection I opted to play with the girls and brought over meat for hamburgers.

Izzie enjoying pickles(well the juice anyway)

Hunter took a break from playing outside to hangout with Hannah

She was so excited

throw a box in there and it gets crazy


My family are such good sports.  They know I love to eat at Old Town Spaghetti Store in Jackson so we drove up there on Friday.  It was yummy!!!

I love them sooooo much!

Friday it rained all day so the baseball tournament was cancelled.  Saturday morning Suzy called and said Will wanted Hunter to go with him to a new place called Skyzone. 


Boys getting ready to jump

dodge ball

hoops

We ran into 5 of the Memphis Tigers and the boys had a blast playing together.
Hunter was dripping with sweat after their 90 minutes of jumping.

Haley decided to ride with Mamaw & Grandad to Nashville to watch his softball girls play.  After the girls game mom took Haley to Rocky & Mandy's to meet the new baby.  Haley was so excited.  Stella is almost 4, Cy is 7 months(I think) and GG (Gwyneth) was born last week.  I can't wait to make a trip to Nashville to see these little ones. 
Hanging with her cousins

Sunday Hunter was playing 3 games since the tournament was cancelled.  They wanted to get some practice in and there were out of town teams wanting to play.  It was a beautiful sunny day.

Happiest little girl

my princess

Huntman



We ended spring break with a yummy dinner with the Feathers at Huey's then headed to the Crenshaw's for brownies.  I love having the Crenshaw's for neighbors. 

I feel very blessed and am so thankful for the much needed break!

No comments:

Post a Comment