Hunter was chosen to introduce Coach Boring. He was nervous and didn't want to do it. We told him what an honor it was to be picked and how proud we are of him. He did a great job and you could not tell he was nervous.
Hunter got the Tough Guy Award. Coach Boring said Hunter is a hard worker and he could tell him to set a pick and he loved watching the other team bounce off of him.
| 6th Grade Team had a great season |
I had to take this picture of Hunter & Trey Inman because I have a cute picture of them when Trey was 5 and Hunter was 3. They are growing up to fast!
Hunter made a new friend during basketball season. He has played baseball against Tate for many years but never really got to know him. They have so much in common. They are very athletic, hard workers and focused. I am glad they became friends. I have enjoyed getting to know Tate's parents too!
Basketball is officially over and we have our first baseball tournament this weekend. Go Tigers!
Basketball is never "over" -- officially or unofficially. It's 24/7/365! haha --Coach Lang
ReplyDelete