Monday, March 12, 2012

Baseball Begins

 Friday was opening night for Arlington Tiger Baseball.  Amanda and I decided to take the boys to dinner since Rob had to work and Trace was out of town and the game wasn't until 9:00.  We went to TGI Fridays.  It was so funny listening to the boys talk about the game.

excited
getting ready for his 1st at bat
1st at bat

Saturday was a little warmer.  We played two games on Saturday.

Amy thought she would be funny
 
I love these guys!!!

Izzie wanted a picture with best friend Logan
Izzie had her babies and was ready for the game
Hunter pitched the Saturday night game

We have 5 new players this season.  Not liking change I was a little worried about how it was going to go.  Well the boys lost two games by one run and one game by 4 in the last inning.  However winning isn't everything.  The boys played great together and had fun.  All three games were close good games.  I was very excited with how well they played.  As far as the families go I am so excited to be around these families.  I think we have a great season ahead of us. 
GO TIGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment