We started our holiday weekend off with a visit to Yogurt Mountain with a bunch of teacher friends & their kids.
 |
| Haley & Livia |
Jenny and Carol who teach 2nd grade with me are neighbors so after Yogurt Mountain we headed to their cove. It was beautiful outside so we sat and watched the kids play for hours. We then headed to Gametime to eat dinner. Rob was able to meet us there.
Friday morning Hunter and Rob met Nick & Will at the field for a little BP and long toss. Haley & I had a lazy morning. We slept in and watched movies.
After their workout it was off to lunch at TGI Friday's with Rob & Hunter. Then we went to see The Hunger Games. Haley stayed with Mamaw because she didn't want to see the movie.
Friday night we met the Wiseman's for dinner at Mezcal. We always enjoy hanging out and catching up with them. We were so busy catching up I forgot to take pictures.
We love that the Crenshaw's live right around the corner. After Mezcal they invited us over to hang out. We sat on the patio beside the fire pit because it was a little cool.
 |
| I love this man! |
 |
| Deacon had to be in the center of everything. I love that dog! |
 |
| So peaceful & relaxing |
Saturday brought no sleeping in due to the opening ceremonies for Arlington Youth Little League.
 |
| I love my McKay kiddos |
 |
| my friend Carol with Dalton & Cammi |
 |
| Hunter and Izzie |
 |
| Izzie is a good photographer |
Here they come the Arlington Lady Panthers.
 |
| I can't believe I actually got a smile. |
 |
| Katie gave a wave |
 |
| Go Panthers! |
 |
| Amy & Jason's coach pitch team the Sox |
 |
| My sweet girl |
 |
| Haley & Katie Gallimore |
 |
| The Gallimore Family |
 |
| Haley & Jacob (he is one of my students and his dad was one of Hunter's football coaches) we love the Roaten's |
 |
| Carter, Jacob & Jonah |
 |
| MaKay Family |
 |
| My wonderful family |
 |
| Haley, Cammi, Katie & Coach Kevin Gallimore |
 |
| I love these kiddos more than they will ever know! |
Happy Easter
The Easter Bunny outdid himself(herself) this year. I'm gonna blame it on having cancer. It felt so good and made me happy to shop for my kids.
 |
| checking it all out |
 |
| a little shocked because they usually just get candy & a book or something small |
 |
| Hunter showing off his Kindle Fire |
After church we did what all the guys love.....had a photo session LOL
 |
| Jason & Izzie |
 |
| Amy & Izzie |
 |
| My little sister and her beautiful family |
 |
| I love these kiddos |
 |
| Hunter & Charlie |
 |
| They are growing up to fast Hunter is 12 & Haley is 11 |
The loves of my life!!
 |
| Izzie & Haley |
Mawmaw came to church with us. Everyone was so excited to see her.
 |
| My beautiful niece Hannah |
Haley practicing for the egg toss. Well actually just practicing getting egg on herself. LOL
WARNING THE NEXT PICTURES WILL MELT YOUR HEART!!!
Just like when I was younger their was a ball game going on. I was pushing Hannah when she said "I want to hit" so dad and Hunter took over. Look at her smiles!
Hunter took off running with her but she did not want to drop the bat. Everyone was cheering for her.
Hannah was ready to hunt eggs
 |
| so excited about her eggs |
Hannah is doing such a great job practicing her walking. I am so proud of her and Heather!
 |
| My baby sister with my Hannah |
 |
| Rob giving advice to his mom & Aunt Claudia playing horseshoes. |
 |
| Haley hit a single in her skirt and sandals |
 |
| Uncle Don & Hannah comparing wheelchairs |
 |
| Izzie with her bunny & new shirt |
Time for burgers & hotdogs
Playing washers
 |
| Grandaddy teaching Charlie to play |
 |
| Hunter & Charlie playing |
 |
| horseshoes |
Izzie and Hannah decided it was sliding time
 |
| Hannah didn't want to take a picture |
Hannah realized she could hunt eggs faster by crawling
 |
| Charlie |
 |
| Izzie |
The girls were scared of the Easter Bunny. The both held on to grandaddy for protection.
 |
| Him playing with grandad didn't help |
 |
| Carter |
 |
| Izzie, Aunt Debra & Mom |
 |
| Heather & Hannah |
 |
| Heather & Charlie |
 |
| My siblings- I bet nobody knew I was related to the Easter Bunny |
|
 |
| Beau isn't very good at the egg toss. I think he thought it was suppose to get all over you. |
 |
| egg toss |
After the Hannah Family Easter we went by the baseball field so Hunter could throw. He is very determined to be a better pitcher. I wish I had his drive and determination.
 |
| Me & the girls painted nails |
I am so very thankful for the beautiful weekend, my friends, my family and all the many blessing God has given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment