Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day Week

I spent Monday night getting ready for my evaluation that was on graphing.  I had lots of help sorting the candy hearts when the McKay's stopped by. 

2 big bags of hearts and only two yellow and about 20 pink
Valentine's Day
Rob got moved to 2nd shift which is 3-11.  None of us like the move but are trying to make the best of it.  When we got up Tuesday morning Rob had surprises for all 3 of us on the table.  He was also so sweet to bring me and Haley lunch on Valentine's Day.  So we wanted to return the favor!  We picked up Logan's and his favorite Easter candy (Snicker's eggs) and went to eat dinner with him at work.
Hunter & Haley with the new Tiger in front of Wright Medical

I love these 3!!!

Wednesday we went to Amy's after school because she was keeping a friend from works little boy.  Haley and I both loved getting to hold Lucas and visit with Diana.
Haley & Lucas Raney
Carter, Izzie, Lucas & Diana

Thursday I had to go to the Doctor and give more blood to check my levels so mom picked up Hunter & Haley and met me at Heather's.

Hannah & her baby

Love the site of her standing
Happy girl
Ready for dinner Diva style

Friday Hunter had pitching lessons with Aaron Fultz.  We kept Ainsley so her mom and dad could have a date night before baby Landrey gets here. 

She loves to play ball

Hunter & Haley love to spoil Ainsley
Watching Wipeout during dinner

Saturday we had visitors for dinner.  We had so much fun!

Hannah came in and said "feed me grandad"  so this is what grandad gave her.




Of course Aunt Zig had to make her some real dinner because we didn't want to get fussed at by her mom and dad.  Love you Chad & Heather!

Sweet Izzie looking cute like always

I haven't figured out how to get videos on here but I have a few of Izzie dancing that are hilarious.  She loves to dance anytime there is music on.  She is a little entertainer.


We had a great week followed by a wonderful weekend!  We are very blessed!

John 1:16 NIV
"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another."









No comments:

Post a Comment