Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hannah Grace

I just wanted to share a few cute pics of Hannah.  She is all of a sudden growing and changing so fast.  She is really getting her own sassy little personality.  She gets a lot of pointers from cousin Izzie who is very sassy and entertaining.

After church Sunday we went to Mezcal for our normal quick and easy Sunday lunch.  Hannah kept telling me she wanted icing.  
waiting for her food
Well like my other nieces and nephews Hannah gets what she wants from Aunt Zig Zig.  I stopped by GiGi's cupcakes and got Hannah some icing.



One of our friends from football works as the music teacher at Hannah & Charlie's school.  The other day she sent me a sweet email with this picture.  She looks like such a big girl.

Hannah got her new walking braces and looks so tall.


I love this sweet girl and am so proud of the progress she has made.  Her & her momma are working so hard and it is paying off.  I am so thankful God put Hannah in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment