2nd grade
gave me this bag filled with items for the days I am in isolation
| all my favorite goodies |
I love my 2nd grade team!!
Thank you!
Laura, Monica, Karen, Jenny, Sonja, Qua, Carol,
Whitney & Katelyn
4th grade sent
Thank you!
Mrs. Hizer, Mrs. Mashburn, Mrs. Craft, Mrs. Lanza, Mrs. Hawkins, Ms. Pleasant & Mrs. Ogle
5th grade
Thank you!
Mr. Stanko, Mrs. Kee, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Plumlee, Mrs. Wood, Mrs. Bazar & Mrs. Huggins
My oldest friend Adina showed up at school today to surprise me with this basket of goodies.
Thank you!
Adina, Russell, Avery & Hayes
Between surgery and now I have been overwhelmed by the people that won't take no for an answer and insist on helping.
I go tomorrow to start treatment and will be isolated for 3 days. My friend Kathy arranged for me to stay at the Holiday Inn about 2 minutes from my house. I am so thankful for this because it is a nice hotel and my family won't be far away. I've already been told by two coworkers (Sonja & Laura) that they plan to "ding dong ditch" me with two of my favorite dinners. Hunter is very excited to "ding dong ditch" me with lunch everyday.
Haley is getting ready to go to CYC in Gatlinburg with my mom for the weekend. I am so thankful my mom is able to step in and take her for me. She is so excited.
We have tried to make this as low key as possible for the kids. I don't want them to worry for any reason. I know God is in control because he has helped me to stay calm and in control throughout this process.
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."

No comments:
Post a Comment