We have so much to be thankful for. We have God our father, our health, freedom, family, friends, jobs, clothes, houses to live in, cars to drive, and food on the table just to name a few. We are so very thankful for these things everyday not just on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving gives us a good excuse to get together with our family and enjoy good company & yummy food.
| Love my Aunt Freeda |
Mom & her siblings with Mamaw & Papaw
Uncle Joey, Aunt Joan & Casey
Emily & Dave
R.J., Emily, Dave, Aunt Wanda & Uncle Ray
Huntman & Dodie
Cheetoh, Tommie, Dodie & Jerred
A little love from Aunt Heather
Love my CarCar
My wish for my kids & nieces and nephews is that they find somebody that is perfect for them like this man is for me. I love him so much.
Cheetoh enjoyed the pie!
This girl loves to play cards.
Haley & Dodie
I'm so glad Mawmaw felt like coming out for a little bit.
Emily & Haleybug
R.J. & Rob just chatting. I'm sure about football.
Chad is always so thrilled when I get the camera out!
I love my girl!
Izzy & Haley were very helpful on Thanksgiving morning. Sweet girls!
These two are my world. I love them so much and want so much for them both. I am so thankful that God picked me to be their mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment