Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Florida State vs. Florida

On Friday morning we were off to Tallahassee for the Florida State vs. Florida game.  
Tate & Hunter watched movies and talked all the way there.

Once we got to the hotel it was on! 


All ready for the game.  I love this pic, because I'm pretty sure I have a pic of Rob & David wearing Florida State & Florida stuff.  I joked that good friendships are built on rivalries.

We had to check out the baseball field on the way to the football game.

We got to see Beau at the game. 

We were there when Florida State got off the bus.  This is my attempt to get a pic of coach Jimbo Fisher.

We ran into some cheerleaders who were happy to take a pic with our handsome boys.



My boys were happy to be here again.

We had great seats.

Florida State & Florida's bands play together before the game. 
FSU's band spells out Noles.  It was really cool.




GAMETIME!!!!
I had to send Haley a picture during the game.  We sure missed our girl.

Florida State won!  This made them undefeated in regular season play.


It was a fun quick trip.  We are thankful we had the opportunity to go and thankful for good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment