Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Busy December

We started off the month with the AHS football banquet.





my two favorite freshman


 A group of teachers went to Paint-a-Piece and painted a Christmas platter.  It was fun hanging out with these ladies outside of school



 Monica, Beth, Me, Leslie, Jenny, Beth, Sara


Hunter doesn't believe in naps(yet LOL) but the Crossfit workouts he is doing for baseball have worn him out.

 Haley had her Christmas concert.  It was so good.  They did a Frozen melody & many Christmas songs.  Grandad cried when they sang the Hallelujah Chorus.  Isabelle loved the Frozen songs.


 Aunt Tommye & Uncle Bubba came to support Haley.

 Haley had a lot of supporters.  Me, Rob & Hunter were there too but didn't get in a picture somehow.

Clowning around with Hannah & Charlie.
 Hunter cleaned his room and found his PeeWee jersey.  He came iin my room and said look mom it still fits. Not really but I'm impressed he could at least get it on. Yes there is a huge pile of clothes on the floor behind him where the closet fell. 

 We went to the church Christmas dinner.

Haley and I took selfies with Aunt Heathers phone. 

Then Haley took some with mine.

Haley, dad and I went to Chili's for lunch before Hunter's basketball game.

We had out Christmas Bunco at our house.

I took Christmas pictures for The Gallimores. 
 Then we played cards.  I love hanging out with Monica.  I miss working with her everyday.

 I took Christmas pictures for Beverly & Scott.

 Cute and so excited to meet baby Grayson David Spain in June.  Congrats Scott, Beverly & Maci.

It's been a busy month so far but I think that catches me up on blogging.  I can't believe Christmas is next week. 

Thank you God for my family & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment