Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Special Gifts

The kids and I went to Hannah's t-ball game.  It was such a mixture of emotions.  Happy, sad, excited, joyful, overwhelmed, and pure love.  At first I started off feeling sad and sorry for these children & their parents.  That quickly changed to joy and excitement.  I found myself cheering for everyone & clapping at every hit ball and every run scored.  These "special" children are "special"  and it has nothing to do with their ability.  They are "special" because God made them and has a plan for them.  God works in mysterious ways and only He knows the plans he has made.  They love unconditionally, work harder than any of us, and they show pure joy in their accomplishments.  
If I didn't already have 3 degrees & a mountain of student loans to repay,  I would become a special education teacher.  I can't quite put into words how I felt watching these amazing children, their parents, and their siblings play the simple game of baseball.  They have a genuine love for life and have been blessed with beautiful perfect children. 


Charlie has lost so many teeth.










Melt my heart!  Hunter helping Hannah.  They both look very focused. 


 Haley posted this pic to her instagram.  It made me so happy!







I love this sweet girl so much.  She is such a gift from God.


LOVE!!!!!

I honestly can't put into words how blessed I feel to have Hannah Grace in my life.  We didn't understand God's plan when it was unfolding, but he really gave us the most precious gift in this perfect little girl.  Her smile lights up a room, her laugh is contagious, and her sassy little attitude is hilarious. (I'm sure Heather might not agree with the last one! Ha) 

We love you Hannah Grace Wyatt you perfect little almost 5 year old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment