
After some sweet visits to the hospital we had baseball, baseball, and more baseball!
First up we went to Hannah's game. She was more excited that Maci was there.
Next up was Charlie's game. He was so excited we were there. He said he was a catcher like Hunter.
Hannah played a little catch during Charlie's game and enjoyed a ringpop.
Then is was time for Beau's game.
I love my Beau!
Then it was time for Hunter's game.
Izzie decided to do hers and Amy's makeup.
Sweet cousins!
My silly boy wearing Haleybug's glasses.
Hunter & I went to Sam's and bought his mattress. Rob told me to be sure to tie it down. This was the best I could do. LOL
Then it was time for Jonah's game.
This is what happens when you let a 5 year old play with your phone.
It was a busy but very fun week. I love my family!





















No comments:
Post a Comment