I participated in the Arlington Relay for Life survivor dinner & walked the survivor lap. I can't believe this is already my second time to participate. Time has flown by since hearing those horrible words "it is cancer". I hope the money raised can help others to never have to hear that!
Baseball was canceled because of the rain so my whole family was able to attend the festivities this year. I was so excited to have them with me.
This was Diane's first Relay. She was a trooper after just having a round of chemo.
Aunt Debra, Haley, & Diane trying to stay warm.
I always love seeing Adina. We don't get to hang out very much but she is my oldest friend. She is the kind of friend you can not talk to for a while and still pick right where you left off. Her sweet family bought a bag in my honor. I love them dearly!
Survivor Lap
I have the sweetest family. They were and are the best support system anyone could ever ask for. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. I love them so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment