Friday, March 15, 2013

Haley's Birthday Celebration

First we went to Cici's for lunch.






Haley loves to paint so we headed to Meredith's for a paint party.  When we arrived Meredith had this cute little decoration up for Haley.  She is so thoughtful.

Haley & Meredith

I love my sweet baby girl and cannot believe she is 12.
Let the fun begin!!










Monica & I got in on the painting too.




I love these sill girls!

Me, Monica,  & Meredith with our finished paintings.

The girls & their paintings.
Haley, Kaity, Nicole, & Sydney

When we got home we had Gigi's mini cupcakes & opened presents.



For dinner I cooked homemade fried chicken.  Heather, Chad, Charlie & Hannah came for dinner.

I love to watch these two play together & hear their giggles.  Charlie is such a good big brother.

Hannah is quite the entertainer.  She was leading the conversation.


It was a wonderful day celebrating my beautiful baby girl turning 12.  We love you Haleybug!



No comments:

Post a Comment