Hunter's first baseball tournament of the year was in Gulfport, MS. It was a great weekend. They finished 2nd in the tournament.
Hunter pitched the opening game. He had a great outing.
This tournament Hunter and Will batted 3rd & 4th. In the past 6 years they have never batted beside each other.
This was the first of Hunter's 3 homeruns during the weekend.
Me & my girl cheering on Huntman!
Another homerun!!
It was very cold as you can see from how bundled Andy was in this picture.
We ate at Applebees which was a treat because there are very few close to us.
I love my sweet hubby!
It was a quick weekend. We played the championship game on Sunday at 5:30 which didn't put us back on the road until 8:00p.m. and with a 6 hour drive that was late! It was a good trip but it was bittersweet weekend because while I am very excited for baseball season and for Hunter to play
for Justin, I am going to miss playing with people we have played with
for so many years.










No comments:
Post a Comment