Haley has always loved my teacher friend Laurin. I have to admit I am so pleased she choose her as one of her role models. Laurin is absolutely beautiful on the inside and out. She is so super sweet. We joke at school that she is to pretty to be that sweet because it makes it hard not to like her. She is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. I have never heard her say an ugly thing about anyone or anything for that matter. Laurin just had a baby girl in November. When she was talking about teaching Haley how to wear makeup she mentioned I could keep Livia while they shopped for makeup and had the lesson. Of course me loving babies I was thrilled.
 |
| Hannah really loved Livia |
 |
| Hannah, Charlie, & Heather enjoyed visiting with Livia |
 |
| Laurin & Livia |
 |
| Haley & Laurin before |
 |
| getting lessons |
 |
| After |
 |
| No visit is complete without a little cuddle time |
A fun memory:
Last night we picked Hunter up from practice and headed to Mezcal before church. As we finished talking about our "Ups & Downs" for the day Haley said "momma I am SO excited about tomorrow!" Me having a horrible memory I said "why?" Haley looked at me with the biggest excited eyes and said "I get to go shopping with a fashionista! Mrs. Laurin knows everything about fashion." I didn't want to embarrass her by laughing so I grinned and said "that is exciting." I think she thought it hurt my feelings(which it totally didn't) because she says "oh but momma you know everything about getting me ready for PE days and sports." I couldn't hold the laughter in any longer. I'm so thankful to have a friend that is willing to treat my baby girl so special and for a beautiful baby girl that knows & understands her mom is "girly challenged".
Of course I had to have a little photo session with Livia.
Thank you Laurin for being such a sweet friend. Haley and I had such a good time!
You are so sweet!! I was so happy to have girl time with Haley! We had a blast! Livia had soooo much fun too! She loves her Ziggy!
ReplyDelete