Friday, November 4, 2011

HALLOWEEN

Halloween is my least favorite holiday but I love seeing my kids get dressed up and have so much fun.  My sisters and I usually come up with a game plan of where we are meeting and the route we will take to be sure to hit all the relatives houses.  But this year my plan was altered!!  I woke up feeling bad on Sunday and found out Monday I had strep throat for the first time in 19 years.  It kicked my butt.  I was in bed for 3 days.  Missing all the trick or treating festivities.  My wonderful hubby, even though he hates taking pictures, took the pictures below for me.
Haley the Renaissance Princess

Belle, Renaissance Princess, 3 mean Tiger Football players (one injured) and a FSU fan

Hunter & Haley with Mawmaw
The kids had a great night.   They got to trick or treat and stopped by Mr. Charles' house for hot dogs & chili.  I am glad they enjoyed themselves.  Rob was tired when they got home but is such a trooper he went to work that night anyway!  Now that Halloween is over let my favorite time of year begin!  I LOVE Thanksgiving and Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment