Sunday, November 6, 2011

GO TIGERS!!!

Me & the girls ready for the game

Hunter leading the captains to the field
 At Friday's practice Coach Scott announced the boys that made the All Star Team.  Hunter, Logan, Beau & Tanner.  He told them they would be captains for the rest of the year!  We are so proud of them.
Captains & Coach Scott

going to the toss
I don't get many action shots of the juniors because I video for the coaches.  Hopefully someone will share their pictures with me.  I did get some good shots of Jonah & Carter though.

Jonah trying tackle a boy that is bigger than he is

Carter

Carter

Carter(on far left) & Jonah (on far end)

Jonah & Carter 

Jason and Izzie

Jonah
All 3 Tiger teams won their 1st round playoff games.  Next week will will face Cordova.  It should be a good game.  We beat them in the regular season 7-6.  GO TIGERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment