Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Beginning and The End



The BEGINNING of Middle School Basketball
Arlington Middle School 6th Grade Basketball opened their season with a win over Germantown Middle.
Pregame meeting with Coach Boring

warm ups

my sweet boy

as football coaches put it this play was a few inches from a twisted ankle

Hunter made 3 out of 4 free throws

Hunter, Tate & Garrett



The END of AYS football
Pictures from what would turn out to be out last practice with AYS. 



Haley really got into practice tonight!  She watched a movie wrapped in a blanket.
 
2nd Round of SYS Playoffs
pregame warm ups

Haley & Izzie honoring our country

National Anthem


Captains/Allstars Hunter, Beau, Tanner, & Logan with Coach Scott

We suffered a tough 7-0 loss to the Cordova Wolves.  Hunter was devastated.  I did not take pictures after the game because he was so upset.  Since this is his last year with AYS I am hoping to get some pictures of him and his coaches at the banquet.  Look for that post in December!  I am so thankful to the entire coaching staff for the great job they did with our boys this year.  We finished the season 8-2.
2011 Arlington Tiger Juniors



6th Grade Basketball Jamboree
After the tough loss against Cordova we had to rush to Germantown Middle for the 6th grade basketball Jamboree. 




 I am so thankful for my children.  They keep me busy and I love every minute of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment