Robbie and I met when we were in high school. We dated for 5 years before getting married. We married on August 5, 1994. It was one of the best days of my life. We moved to Henderson, TN where I attended Freed-Hardeman on a softball scholarship. In 1997 we decided to start our family. After a long lesson in patience we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Hunter Robert Goodman was born October 8, 1999 he weighed in at 8lbs 10oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. When Hunter was 8 months old we found out that God had a wonderful blessing headed our way. On March 5, 2001 the beautiful surprise God planned for us arrived. Haley Clark Goodman was born weighing in at 8lbs 2oz and 19 1/2 inches long.
ABOUT THE KIDS
HUNTER & HALEY
Hunter Robert Goodman 11 years old
Hunter is a sweet super competitive boy. He looks at everything like it is a competition. He plays competitive baseball and football. He plays basketball too. He is in his 5th year of competitive baseball. He just finished his second season of competitive football.
Haley Clark Goodman 10 years old
Haley is a girly girl. Anybody who knows me knows she doesn't get that from me. She does play sports. She has played soccer, basketball, and softball. So far she doesn't have a favorite. It takes her a little bit to get aggressive but once she does the other team better watch out.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't count my blessings. God has given me such a loving family. I am thankful for them everyday.
I'm so glad you're blogging! You'll love it!
ReplyDelete