Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Why Now????

I decided to start a blog.  I wish I had started this along time ago when my babies were born.  I have been a fan of scrapbooking but with our busy lifestyle do not have the time to keep them updated.   I created a hardback book for our 2010 memories from an online store.  I started thinking of all the time it spent to create that book and how hard it was to sit down and remember things to write about all my pictures.  Then it hit me I have really enjoyed reading my friend Ali's blog for her daughter.  At the end of the year she got it printed into a hardback book.  I thought what a great easy way to preserve memories.  So this is my first post on our new family blog.
More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. I also wish I had started my blog years ago when the kids were little. I guess it is better than never though!

    ReplyDelete