Monday we spent most of the day laying around relaxing and unpacking boxes.
Tuesday
The fun started. We met some of my teacher friends and their kids at Cici's Pizza for lunch then went bowling.
![]() |
| what a great group of kids |
![]() |
| Hunter & Christian |
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||
| my teacher friends |
Wednesday
Today a hectic day. When we woke up I realized Macy & Deacon the dogs we are dog sitting for our good friends the Crenshaws had escaped from the backyard. I was paniced. I drove around the neighborhood for an hour asking anyone and everyone had they seen them. Finally we found Macy the german shepard but Deacon the doberman was still missing. We drove around for several more hours and Amanda Crenshaw hung signs. We were at a loss. Haley kept saying "Mom we HAVE to find him."
Thursday
Around 9:00am I got a phone call from a neighbor saying she found Deacon. I went and picked him up. I was so relieved. We decided to brave it and meet my sister Amy and her kids for a fun outing at Chuck E Cheese. We picked up my nephew Charlie and headed out for some fun. Hunter decided to stay at his friend Logan's house. Amy and I had a great time catching up and the kids loved running around playing games.
![]() | |||||
| Sweet Izzy at Chuck E Cheese |
Haley was very sick around her birthday so we had to postpone any friend activities. We decided that during spring break she could have a couple of friends spend the night and do something special. She decided that tonight was the night. We picked up her friends and headed to Mezcal. The girls stayed up late giggling and watching movies.
Friday
I took Haley and her friends to get their nails done. They of course picked the brightest colors in the place. It was so fun getting a pedicure listening to them talk and giggle. We finally got lunch and headed home.
![]() | |||||||
| Getting their nails done |
Tonight was the start of our very busy time of year. We kicked off the 2011 Tiger Baseball season with a tournament game at 6:00.
Saturday & Sunday
Both of our weekend days were packed with baseball and family. Saturday we had a wonderful day with two Arlington Tiger wins topped off with Exline's Best Pizza in Town for dinner with mom, Heather, Hannah & Charlie.
| Haley & Macy |
![]() |
| Charlie |
![]() |
| boys at Yogurt Mountain |
| 2nd Place not a bad start to our season |








No comments:
Post a Comment