We had the health screenings at school which means I got to enjoy Haley being at school with me. I LOVE every minute of it.
Haley got her acceptance letter from UT Martin.
Izzy's 4th grade did an amazing Veteran's Day program.
More Tiger baseball! We love our Tiger!
It was cold!
Hunter had to work the Jason Motte Foundation K Cancer Cornhole Tournament so we decided we would play. It was so much fun!! Of course Rob may want a new partner next year! LOL
Hunter & Jaylin
Hunter & Nick
Hunter & Ben
Hunter and Al Woods
My handsome cornhole partner!
I finally was able to get a current pic of Hunter and Jason Motte. We are so glad he is one of Hunter's coaches this year.
We got Haley's senior pictures made at the Botanic Garden. I love my girls so much! I can't believe she is a senior.
We can't wait to see the pictures.
When you get a break from baseball and are home from college what do you do??? Hit with your best friend of course! These two are so driven and have such a love for baseball.
Thanksgiving Prep with the best!
Me and dad doing what we do best...sampling the potato salad!!
My baby boy was home for 5 days.
I love these two!!!
We actually watched the movie The Meg like this! LOVE these people!!!
Beau's 19th & Papaw's 85th Birthday Party
A little Headley time!







No comments:
Post a Comment