Monday, December 10, 2018

LA Girls Trip

We made it to LA. It was late but we were all excited.  
Kelley, Beverly, Sharon, Sherri & me

Saturday morning we headed to Santa Monica Pier to go on our first tour.




I love the beach! I was expecting the waves to be much bigger.


On our tour we saw many places that we've seen in movies and many celebrity homes.




Beverly Hills Hotel from Beverly Hill Cop


Train from original Superman

Our tour stopped at the Farmers Market for lunch. I got an awesome turkey sandwich.

We saw Bumble Bee!



The balcony scene from Pretty Woman.


View from Mulholland Drive


Kaity Perry's house

Justin Timberlake's gate

The house from Hocus Pocus

Beverly is a huge Reese Witherspoon fan so I had to find her house.
Her gate was open but the girls wouldn't let me go knock on the door.  I did turn around in her driveway. :)

We stopped at Wahlburgers for dinner.



We went back to the Chinese Theatre.



After dinner we went back to the Santa Monica Pier.  This is from Hannah Montana.
Sharon bought everyone tickets to ride the ferris wheel.


One or both of us may have been crying. Not a fan of high places.

Sunday was our Warner Brothers Tour

House from Pretty Little Liars
Church from Pretty Little Liars

Police Station from Dukes of Hazzard

Side walk where Pheobe runs in Friends episode

I might have gotten in trouble for touching Superman's hand. If I had known they were going to fuss at me and follow me around the rest of the time, I would've just went ahead and touched the suite.








Harry Potter - I guess I should watch the movies now. I did this for Amy.





The Friends stuff was so fun.





I got to play Gunther in a scene.

They played extras. I was serving them.

This was a real Emmy it is solid gold and weighed a lot.


We went to the observatory on Sunday night. It was neat to look in the huge telescopes. It was a little disappointing that the Hollywood sign is not lit at night.

I am a huge Paul Walker fan so we had to visit his accident site. It was weird being there in person. I've watched so many videos about it.


I had to take this picture from our hotel room and send it to Hunter & Haley. We love the movie Grown Ups and they make fun of Voss water in the movie.

Monday morning we headed to The Price is Right. We were so excited and hopeful that one of us would get called to "Come on Down" but no such luck. We were seated front and center though! We have my mom to thank for that. She made us the cutest shirts.







We rode a bus on the tarmac to go to another terminal to eat dinner.


ZBO - Zac Randolph was on our flight home.


We had a great time. I can't wait until our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment