Friday, September 7, 2018

June 2018

When we got home from the State Tournament I decided to take Haley to Indiana to spend a week with her best friend Allie. The night before we left I found her fully dressed alseep on the couch with her bag at her feet. I think she was a little excited!!!

She had to spend 6 1/2 hours with me in the car! :)

Finally I got her to her happy place. She loves the Bowman's and enjoys spending time with Allie's entire family.


After I dropped Haley off I spent the night with Ali & the girls.


The girls had their field day the next day.

Allie was finishing out her school year and had a few plans so Haley got to spend the night with my Ali and the girls.


Hunter had his first tournament of the summer in Atlanta.

We went to Top Golf in Atlanta.



I would be so excited that I won but I only got to hit a few times since I was still recovering from my surgery.

Haley sent me these pictures of them canoeing.
 

More from Atlanta




When we got home Hunter had to get his college shots.

Lunch with Heather & Hannah! She loves her cheese!


We headed to New Orleans for Hunter's 2nd tournament.

I hated this map! Carter was playing at Cooperstown, Haley was in Indiana, Heather at home and we were in New Orleans.


My boys got to eat seafood!


We took Hunter to Bouborn Street. After smelling all the alcohol and vomit, He asked "Why would people think this is fun?" I hope he always feels like that!

I LOVE these blue eyed boys!


Hunter hit a homerun with his new bat.

We went on a swamp boat tour. It was so beautiful & fun!










Our crazy guide jumped in and fed the gators.













We held a gator that did NOT have its mouth tapped shut. 







We watched Carter on the computer.


Torrey & Jase came to hang out.

We registered Hunter for classes.













No comments:

Post a Comment