Rob and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary with a dinner to Side Porch.
I finally talked Rob into getting a pedicure. Without the polish of course. He loved it. He wants them to offer 30 minute foot massages. :)
Another Sunday lunch! Love these kiddos!
And another Sunday lunch with my favorite people!
Then we headed to the outlet mall for some back to school shopping.
Birthday shopping for Izzy with these two. Ok, I birthday shopped they looked at golf clubs.
Izzy's birthday dinner at Jim & Nicks.
We had a cookout at MommaK and DaddyK's house the day before we moved the boys to college. Beau taught me how to fish. I caught two bass.
We went to see The Meg with the boys.
Another cookout at Amy
On Sunday, August 19th we moved Hunter into the dorm. This was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do as a mom. I know that God is watching over him, but letting go is always hard to do.
Hannah had a shunt malfunction while they were on vacation in Gulf Shores. Heather sent this picture the day after her surgery to let us know she was doing better. I was so worried about her.
Amanda and I finally got to meet up for dinner and a movie.
Haley went on the Junior/Senior retreat with church.
Now that I don't get to see this boy every day, I cherish my lunch dates even more!
In late July, I was diagnosed with a meningioma(brain tumor). It is very small (7mm). They decided to send me to West Cancer Clinic because of my history. West didn't think it was cancer, but wanted me to see a nuerosurgeon to come up with a plan. The doctor I saw at Semmes Murphy said it does not look cancerous. He said he wants to do a scan in 6 months to see if it has changed. I go back in February. I have truly put this in God's hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment