Wednesday, March 7, 2018

January/February

Hunter had his picture made for the senior banners and this picture was sent to us. This is a great group of boys. 


 We had a busy Saturday watching Charlie at his swim meet then going to Carter's basketball game.






Hunter had his last lesson with Jacob. Jacob is headed to play for the Nationals organization.

I was so happy Izzy was out at recess with me. It felt like last year when she was in my class. 

 I love these 4 kiddos. They are such sweet good kids. This was at the Arlington vs. Bartlett game.

 Hannah loves Hunter & Haley

Senior baseball boys working the beauty pageant.



I just love Beau's curls!

Hunt and Syd went to Syd's Winter dance.









These are typical Hunt & Syd. They are so fun & silly.

Hunter and I went Valentine shopping.

Hunter, Haley & I have the BEST Valentine ever! He always makes us the sweetest most thoughtful cards and gives us our favorite goodies.

One of my students brought these yummy cookies. I thought they were so sweet.

We met the Willouby's at Taco Bell for a dinner date.


Robbie did something to his elbow. We are not sure what and neither is Campbell's Clinic. We have learned we will never go there again!

I love getting to see Uncle Bill on Wednesday nights.

We had the Meet the Players banquet. I can't believe it's our last one. This is the Seniors.

I love these two boys and their friendship. They are both such good boys. We are going to miss them playing together.

Syd was able to go to the banquet with us. I always have to get a picture of these cuties.





It's been a busy few months. Now on to March...

No comments:

Post a Comment