Friday, January 19, 2018

Snow Days

Snow days sure have changed in our house. The excitement of a snow day still exist, but the activities are much different. Gone are the days of waking up early, finding all of the cold gear and running out to make a snowman. Then coming in to dry everything and head back out to play some more. Now it's waking up late, fixing breakfast/snack foods, watching movies, playing cards, dominoes, or watching Hunter playing video games. While the activities have changed tremendously, the family time is just as cherished. I love spending as much time as I can with my family. One thing the past has taught us is that tomorrow is never promised and to enjoy life everyday.

 With snow, the weekend, and the holiday on Monday we had 7 days off school.



We overdid it on the snacks. 

Hunter actually hurt his ankle at crossfit on the last day before the snow. We had to wait until Tuesday to get him in to the doctor. Thankfully it was just a sprain. With physical therapy he will be good as new in a few weeks. 


We kept Jase & Torrey so David and Kim could work on their new house. Hopefully they will be in Arlington soon. 




Torrey loves Uncle Robbie. They had a serious conversation about everyone hitting her with snowballs. Which was funny since she stayed inside. :)



I love these two so much. I can't believe in a year and 1/2 they will both be in college. 
I am so thankful that God blessed me with a wonderful family. 

1 Chronicles 16:34 - "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment