Thursday, December 14, 2017

Winter Formal

This year we had to get two ready for Winter Formal. It was a bit different than years past. Boys are easy. They just get dressed. Girls have hair, makeup, nails, dress, shoes. Me NOT being a girly girl, I had to enlist friends for help and I knew I would forget something and I did. I forgot to get Haley & Sydney a corsage. :(



 
Haley decided a week before the dance to go with a group from church. She was so excited. I am SOOOOOO thankful for friends who could help out at the last minute. Kim Headley did a wonderful job on her hair & Laurin Willoughby came over and did her makeup. Both were beautiful! 
We met Monica & Kaity on Friday night to get nails done.







 Beau drove the group from church to the dance. 
 
So thankful for sweet cousins.

 Haley, Mallory, Noah, Jake, ??, Beau


Hunter & Sydney took pictures at Shelby Farms. I was so glad Sydney's mom & sister could do their pictures since Haley wasn't ready yet. 




Since Haley wasn't ready when Hunter left I didn't get any pictures. I asked Hunter to please get one when he saw Haley. They sent me this. :)

They both said they had a great time! I love these two so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment