We had our 2nd grade field trip. I love teaching with these two ladies!
Hunter and Beau have been hunting every chance they get.
Mom made Haley & Izzy new shirts and they wore them on Thanksgiving.
I love this sweet girl and her beautiful heart!
This picture shows what I am most thankful for in this world. God blessed me with the most wonderful husband and kids. I love them more than they will ever know.
In my family we(most of us, not my dad, he thinks handguns are not good) believe that everybody should know gun safety and take target practice.
These three and so cute. Hannah kept catching a lizard and was so excited. Nobody had the heart to tell her it was her bait. If Hannah is happy everybody is happy! :)
These two are the most generous, loving people I know.
My sweet daddy is the best!
After our huge lunch at mamaw's we decided we would hit the gym before our 2nd meal.
We were glad Sydney was able to make it to the Hannah Thanksgiving.
Monica texted and asked me and Haley to go Black Friday shopping with her and Kaity. We had a blast.
The girls were ready to fight but there was nobody there. It was really weird.
Haley loved these huge stuffed animals with babies.
We closed Black Friday with a birthday party for Beau & Papaw.
David & Kim finally bought a house in Arlington. We are so excited. We got to keep the kids for a bit while they worked on the house.
We are so excited that these kiddos will be close by.
Hunter decided he wanted to decorate the outside of the house. He and mamaw did a good job! He did say need a few more lights.
Bring on December!

No comments:
Post a Comment