Thursday, July 3, 2014

May

May was such crazy busy month I decided to do one big post. 


Hannah had her hip surgery.  It went well and she is working hard in PT.  She is truly an inspiration to us all.  She is so strong and strong willed!

Selfies with my favorite people at dinner.


A little pizza with the McKays.

The Memphis Redbirds had an Arlington Elementary night in May.  We were so lucky we got to watch Jason Motte pitch.  He was here for rehab on his arm.  He went back to St. Louis the next game.


Carol & Karen are two of my 2nd grade friends.

Haley loves Carols daughter Cameron.


Monica, Jenny & I attended a play at the Orpheum & ate at the Spaghetti Warehouse.  It was a fun girls night out.

Field Day Fun!  I loved Carter being in 2nd grade.  I am going to miss him not being on my hall next year.


Haley's choir concert was awesome.  She really does love to sing.  She just doesn't like me taking pictures of her.





I tried to snap a picture when she was looking at me from her seat and she quickly turned around and I got the back of her head.

Haley & Kaity Gallimore

Charlotte was in my class when Haley was in 5th grade.  She just loved Haley & Haley loved her.  Both sweet girls!!

Hunter is taller than papaw.

Mamaw & Papaw were proud of Haley.


I love my family!!!


Hunter's baseball team won the Super NIT.  We have finished 2nd many times in the last 7 years so we were thrilled!




It was also Mother's Day!




Way to go boys!


Well that's May in a quick glance.  It flew by.







No comments:

Post a Comment