Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fourth of July Weekend


Kicking off the 4th of July weekend we had a wedding shower for Anthony & Kandace.  They are getting married in September in NYC. 

my beautiful baby girl
Grandad & his girls

the prep team

We are all very excited to have Kandace in our family.  She is perfect for Anthony. 


The Pound Family

Haley got a lot of attention from the bride & groom and was VERY excited when they told her she could come to the wedding. 


I had to get in one picture to prove I was there.


Aunt Debra & her boys.  Uncle David would be so proud!


This is what happens when you try to get a 14 year old to take a picture.  Aunt Me & Aunt Heather didn't let that stop them.


You're never to old or to big to sit in your daddy's lap.


The next day we went to Aunt Claudia's for a cookout to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. 

These two got in plenty of trouble back in the day.  LOL

That night Amy & Jason's friends the Wade's invited us to their cove for fireworks.  When I say fireworks I mean FIREWORKS.  This neighborhood show could rival any town celebrations.  We were very impressed.  We had a great time & enjoyed meeting Amy & Jason's friends.
Getting ready for the show.

They started with lanterns that we thought were so cool!  The girls loved them because they reminded them of the movie Tangled.

I LOVE this group of people so much!!








Hannah decided she wanted her nails done before we went swimming at Jeff & Natalie's for another 4th of July cookout.



Love these girls! 




Everything in our family is a game or competition!


 Love these boys!


This weekend was full of fun, food, & family!  I couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate our freedom.  Thank you to all the soldiers who have fought or currently fight for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment