Thursday, May 1, 2014

Another Phone Dump

At Jonah's birthday party we had pizza and cupcakes.  It was a good night.

 These girls loved the pizza & playing with everyone.  Izzy wouldn't stop for a picture.


The cupcakes were yummy!


At Amy & Jason's we love sitting on the patio with a fire.  They should keep stuff for smores stocked up!


Hannah had major surgery on her hip.  Everyone wore their Team Hannah shirts on surgery day.  It was really cool to see all the pictures of people on facebook with their shirts on showing their support for Hannah Grace.

We asked our church family to bring items for them.  We were overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that was brought.  They are most definately loved.


 Of course I had to take her Frozen & Princess balloons. 



 Waiting.....waiting.....waiting!





She finally was back in the room.  I love this sweet picture.  She can really light up a room.



I just love this sweet girl so much.  She loved having her princess quilt from mamaw & all her babies in the bed with her.





Hunter had to be fitted for his tux for the 8th grade formal.  Yes I teared up several times.  I can't believe how grown up he is.







We went to Carter's game.  We never miss a chance to love on our cousins.




We had lunch with David, Joshua, & Jase.  Kim had to work.  We enjoyed catching up with the boys and stealing kisses from Jase.






No comments:

Post a Comment