Tuesday, May 27, 2014

8th Grade Graduation

Wednesday, May 21st was 8th grade graduation at Bellevue Baptist Church.  I can't believe Hunter is finished with middle school and about to start high school.  I still see him as my little 8lb 10oz baby boy.

I love that Adina & I have kids in the same grade. She is my oldest friend and I feel blessed to have her in my life. 

Hannah isn't going anywhere without her oreos.
Beau walking to his seat.  Hunter was in the next section over but Beau was right beside me.

I can believe I didn't cry because it was so hard to watch him walk across that stage knowing we will be back in 4 years for AHS graduation.





Then it was Beau's turn!




After the ceremony it was time for pictures.




Mamaw is proud of her boys.

 We were so glad mawmaw felt good enough to make it to graduation.

Hunter & Tate

Johnny, Julie, & Tate Kolwyck



Monica, Griffin, Kevin, & Kaity Gallimore

Jason, Amy, Jonah, Carter, Izzy, & Beau


Aunt Heather is so proud of her boys.  She use to babysit them as babies and spoiled them rotten.  Not much has changed. LOL


Of course I LOVE my boys!





I love my family!!


We are so proud of you Huntman.  You are growing into a wonderful christian young man.  Keep God first and everything else will work itself out.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment