Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas

Santa wrapped everything this year.  The kids didn't really like it, so we will be writing to ask him to not wrap them all next year.









I think they are a little bit spoiled.  =)  But they are worth it!



 
New Clothes
 I love these two so much.  I feel so blessed that God choose me to be their mom.


Crazy family!

















Mamaw & Papaw made mom & dad this bench.  We love it!

Mom made Papaw a Marine Corp jacket and wrapped it in a Victoria Secret bag.  The jokes were a little uncomfortable.  LOL

Hannah was so fun opening presents.  She loved her shinny princess cup which she quickly covered with Dora stickers.

Mawmaw joined us on Christmas Eve and stayed until Christmas Day around 3:00.  It was fun having her there.


This is how you play basketball when the goals are blocked. 



















Not sure why this picture is sideways but mom bought Haley an Oragami Owl necklace.


Charlie loved his gifts

Beau got Zac brown Band tickets

Cousins are built in best friends.




Dad surprised mom with a diamond.




As you can see we were not short on material gifts this Christmas.  In my opinion the best gift of all was time with my family.  We shared many laughs and some really good food.  I am so very blessed to have a loving family to share the holidays & everyday with.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment