Thursday, January 2, 2014

Almost Christmas

Hunter had a basketball game at the high school.  He had several visitors attend the game. 

 So happy these guys are in Hunter's life!
Will, Hunter & Evan

Jonah & Izzy were interested in the game for a little while.


 We got to go watch Carter play.  He did good. 


We hosted the Goodman Christmas.  Haley was very helpful getting everything ready.

Hannah & Izzy love the light up snowman & Santa.

Hannah has been standing more and more so I had to sneak a few pictures during church.



 She is just some major cuteness!  I love that sweet smile.



 We had out annual baking day.  It was fun & yummy!






 I love Christmas cards.


On Christmas Eve we went to the Stokes annual gathering.  Hunter is now taller than Payton.  She is 3 years older than he is.

They talked Hunter into participating in the pinata.  Haley wouldn't have any of it.

This is the only picture I got from the Hannah Christmas Eve gathering.

Christmas is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment