Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Random Blog to catch up

I have many random photos from the last few weeks so I am compiling them into one random blog.

Haley started competitive volleyball at Memphis Metro.


Basketball for Hunter and AMS is in full swing.





 We have been meeting Rob for dinner on Friday nights.


Mom ran & finished the St. Jude Half Marathon.  Yes she did 13.1 miles and we are so proud of her!!




Rob played in the poker fundraiser for Hunter's baseball team.  He finished 4th.  Not bad for someone who never plays.  =)




Haley had the flu.  She was pitiful.

Christmas is here.  We haven't decorated much and only put up the little tree because we are moving in a few weeks.

Christmas dinner at church.
Butch & Izzy


Grandad & his youngest grandson

I love these silly people!!

My baby girl was feeling better.  She still didn't eat anything but she enjoyed being out of the house.
  Double Trouble!

Haley had her choir concert.  She did great.  I am proud of her.  In the picture below she is the 2nd from the right on the 2nd row from the top.

Hunter got to the concert for the last few songs.  I love when these two are sweet to each other.

Haley's cheering section.  Daddy had to work but I texted him pictures and videoed Haley singing.

Jonah & Carter are so funny to be around.   They were playing while we waited to pick up the big kids from school.

My silly girl playing around.  I am so glad she was feeling better!

Haley is such a little fashion person.  She must get her style from her daddy because he has style.  Her momma is fashion illiterate.

I can't believe these two boys are 13 years old.  Where has the time gone???


Carter needed in a picture with the big boys.



Now we are ready for Christmas posts!





No comments:

Post a Comment