This Thanksgiving I have a lot to be thankful for...
I am thankful….
- to be alive & cancer free
- for my loving, loyal, & honest husband who is my rock & my best friend
- healthy children
- wonderful parents
- siblings who are my best friends
- nieces & nephews who I love dearly
- my close friends
- my church family
- a place to live
- a car to drive
- my job
- my freedom
As with every holiday I have to take family pictures.
Mamaw, Papaw, Mom, Wanda, Joey, Kelley
Joey, Joan & Casey
Ray, Wanda, Emily & R.J.
Heather, Chad, Charlie & Hannah
Amy, Jason, Beau, Jonah, Carter & Isabelle
Jamie, Tommie, Dodie & Jerred
All of the grandkids & great grandkids
Everybody
As with any family event we have to have sporting event.
I am so thankful to be married to my best friend. I love him more everyday.
Sporting event gone wrong. Charlie ended up with a black eye from Hunter's elbow. Poor Charlie!
Hannah family dinner at church.
Checking out the Black Friday ads. Everyone had to make their list. Funny watching the men go through the ads.
This is as close as Izzy wants to get to Santa.
Loving on my sweet girls.
Dad visiting with uncle Don.
I love my sweet Daddy.
Me & my good friend Monica getting ready to head out for some Black Friday shopping. We had so much fun!
I have so much to be thankful for. God has blessed me beyond measure!
1 Thessalonians 5:18 "in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."


No comments:
Post a Comment