Thursday
Thursday night 5th grade had their holiday music program.
 |
| Haley & Mrs. Kee |
 |
| We saw Mrs. Mashburn. She was one of Hunter's 4th teachers and he is taller than her now. |
 |
| Waiting for the program to begin |
 |
| My sweet girl |
 |
| I am not the only parent who takes pictures. |
Haley was so sweet. She said her stomach had butterflies. She was very focused during the program. She loves music and singing. I am so proud of her.
Friday
Friday was the best day I've had in a long time! It started with a field trip to Elmwood Cemetery with Haley's 5th grade class.
 |
| Haley & Daddy |
 |
| Haley & Hope have been in school together since kindergarten |
 |
| me & my baby girl |
 |
| Elmwood had beautiful markers |
Next Rob and I headed to Theatre Memphis to watch A Christmas Carol with Hunter's 6th grade class.
 |
| Hunter & Tate |
This is the only picture I was allowed to take. LOL 6th graders!
After the play Rob and I headed to lunch at Logan's Roadhouse. Where I got my favorite wings. They have the best garlic parmesan wings.
 |
| Yummy!! |
All that fun took it's toll on Rob who worked last night.
But he didn't get to sleep long because Hunter had a basketball game at 4:30.
 |
| Hunter blocked this shot perfectly |
Saturday
Today brought the stomach bug to our house. Haley got up early this morning very sick. She was only sick once and has felt good the rest of the day. Rob called and was on his way home from hunting due to the same stomach bug. While I am VERY sad they are sick, it was nice to sit around the house all day. I finished teacher gifts, wrapping presents, doing laundry, and some online shopping. I am hoping the virus will stay away from Hunter since he has been at basketball practice and hanging out with Beau. I hate seeing my family sick.
I think Sunday will be a lay around the house day too.
No comments:
Post a Comment