Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I LOVE my family!!

Well it was a rainy Tuesday and the last week of school.  I was worn out.  My wonderful mom decided to cook lasagna and invite my siblings over.  Both my sisters and their families came but brother's family wanted to stay home.  We ate our yummy dinner and the kids headed outside to play while the adults talked.  Well in my family being outside with the kids is much more fun than being inside so we all headed out back.  What was a kids game of whiffle ball became a kids vs. adults game. 
Amy and Hannah before the game started
Beau helping Izzie bat the 1st time.  She didn't want help the next time.


Izzie ran straight to 2nd.  Hunter was swinging between batters.

Jonah being Jonah

Charlie batting

silly Huntman

Carter trying to get Charlie out

Hannah Grace smiling for the camera.  She probably thinks Aunt Zig has a camera growing out of her face. LOL

Haleybug taking a cut

Charlie saying "throw it to me"

looking for the foul ball

Haley trying to teach Izzie to play 1st base

Mamaw and Hannah

Charlie says "I'm ready"

Beau "Here's your picture!"
Kids patiently waiting their turn to hit.  Oh and they had the secret weapon on their team....Mamaw!

Kids waiting on the adults to hit the ball.  Most of the adults hit fly balls and made outs.
Rob, Amy and Heather take their positions

Jason's on first, oh and Haley got a hit and is on first too. Drandad is pitching!




I love my family.  I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a wonderful family and for the closeness we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment