May has been a busy month. As we gear up for the end of the school year and get ready for summer we are right in the middle of baseball and softball season.

Hunter's team is playing almost every weekend. This past weekend we were at Snowden Grove in Southaven, MS for the Super NIT Tournament. There were 24 teams in this tournament. They went undefeated until a 5-4 loss in the championship game. Finishing 2nd place won them a bid to the Elite 32 National Tournament at the Wild World of Sports Complex at Disney World.
Hunter played great and he hit two homeruns.
May is so busy at school with programs and fun things going on. Below are pictures from Field Day at AES.
![]() |
| Haley & her 4th grade teacher Mrs. Kee |
![]() | |
| Hunter and his 5th grade teacher Mrs. Smith |
Next week is going to be another busy week with the end of the year awards, 5th grade Luau, and more ball games. I am already dreading the Luau. I know the tears are going to be flowing. I am having such a hard time with Hunter going to middle school. Every morning when I wake him up I tell him how many days he has left in elementary school. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. I am really going to miss seeing him at my school everyday. I have loved having him at work with me. Then to think I have to do this all over again next year with Haley going to middle school makes me even more sad. I sure love my babies and feel so blessed that God gave them to me.






No comments:
Post a Comment