Monday, June 7, 2021

January - May (Long Post)

 

 We were excited to start a new semester with a new principal.

I had a wonderful lunch catching up with Sonja & Christine. We started a monthly dinner and invited Monica to join.



Super Bowl Week - Go Bucs! Good thing Rob was already a fan and had clothes me and Monica could wear!



We got the biggest snow I've ever seen! It was so pretty, fun & cold! The radar looked like a snow shark about to eat Memphis.







One of our pipes froze. When it thawed it flooded one side of the house.

In the process of trying to thaw it out, Rob fell threw the ceiling in the laundry room.



We celebrated Haley's  20th Birthday!





























Hunter had a baseball trip so we celebrated Haley's birthday early!

 
 
 
 
Me, Amy & Dad got our COVID vaccine.


I hatched chickens in my classroom. We had 19 out of 24 hatch!


Random pics

Last week of school recess selfie!



No comments:

Post a Comment