Monday, December 28, 2020

Fall (Warning Long Post)

Hunter finished up his summer season with a tournament in Birmingham. 


 

We ate at Mugshots and I got the best burger ever. Hunter had a Mac and Cheese burger. 

 

 

 My 2nd grade team had a swimming party to celebrate school starting back. It was a fun afternoon chatting, eating, and swimming!

 

Rob and I celebrated our 26th anniversary. I love being married to my best friend. I am so thankful that God picked the perfect person for me!

 

Lunch with these girls is always fun!

During the pandemic we did a lot of hanging out outside.









Hunter was hitting at AHS and Aaron Campbell stopped by to visit. Aaron was a senior when Hunter was a freshman at AHS. He took Hunter under his wing and took care of him.

 
Jana and Sean surprised us and came to watch the boys hit BP. It was fun hanging out with them for the afternoon. 

 

We celebrated Amy's birthday.

 We celebrated Carter's Birthday.



Hunter got COVID over Labor Day weekend. We dropped food and supplies off to him and his roommates. Luckily he only had mild symptoms and got over it quickly.

I celebrated my 47th birthday. I have a great family, good friends, amazing students, and awesome teammates.

 We celebrated Heather's Birthday.

 

A pic of my people at church.

We watched Charlie run cross country. It's still hard to cheer for Bartlett. LOL


We celebrated Rob's 48th and Hunter's 21st birthdays. 





We watched Carter & Jonah play football.


Found snakes 


I have the best dad in the world. After a rough few days he messaged my feet and calves.

We ate at Brunswick Kitchen a lot!



We love taking these two out to dinner. They are so much fun to talk to.

Haley started in person classes for Dental Hygiene school.


A group of teachers went to Paint-a-Piece and painted a fall plate.

We got to watch Izzy play volleyball.




We got to spend some time with sweet Henry! He is such a good baby!




Caught one of our garden thieves.


Dad and Uncle Bill



We had a birthday dinner for Shelli. I only had a 2 and a 1 candle.


The best thing about this pandemic is spending extra time with my family!















 

Rob & dad built some storage in the shop.

Hunter and Haley both voted for the first time in the election for our President.


 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment